Whether you are an employer wishing to employ an overseas national, a skilled professional considering immigration opportunity in the UK, or a student intending to study in the UK's institutions, we can advise and assist you at all stages of the immigration process.
We will advise you on the legal requirements, your eligibility, the range and content of documentation required, processing timescales and supplementary matters to ensure that the immigration process runs as smoothly as possible for you.
This area of law requires understanding and an ability to fight for your clients. We have successfully appealed decisions from the Home Office due to our determination to succeed on behalf of our clients.
The Home Office has severely limited the rights of appeal. However if the Home Office has acted without authority from legislation, refusals can be challenged effectively by way of judicial review. Contact one of our experts today if you feel unhappy about the decision of the home office to assess whether you have realistic prospects of success to overturn the decision.
We will not be beaten on cost and guarantee to beat any genuine quote obtained elsewhere.
Services for Individuals
- Highly Skilled Workers under Tier-1
- Student Visas under Tier-4
- Asylum Applications
- Human Rights Applications
- Marriage Applications (Fiance, Spouse, Unmarried partner)
- Family Reunion Applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Humanitarian Protection
- Family Visitors Visas
- Investment and Business Establishments under Tier-1
- Sole Representatives
- EU Nationals and Their Families
- EC Association Agreements
- Rights of Abode
- Judicial Review
- Bail Applications
- Access Rights to Children
Services for Businesses
- Skilled Workers under Tier-2
- Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers under Tier-5
- Self Employment
- Business People
- Business Applications
- Immigration Planning for UK Start Ups
Call us today and speak with one of our specialist Immigration Advisors who will be able to give you the best possible advice and put your mind at ease.